SAN JOSE, Calif. Jan. 20, 2011 San Francisco
Yves Le Maitre
New Products and New Markets
Oclaro will be making several new product announcements before and during the Photonics West event. Some of these products feature leading technology originally developed in the telecom space that is now being leveraged across new and adjacent high-growth markets, such as consumer electronics, medical and industrial lasers. In addition, Oclaro will be making an announcement regarding the success of its VCSEL product line.
Oclaro Speaking Engagements
As a recognized industry expert, Oclaro will be presenting six technical papers during Photonics West. These include the following:
- Automated Assembly Processes for High-Power Single Emitter Diode Lasers Sunday, January 23 5:10 p.m.
- Bright Laser Source with High-Power Single Mode Emitting Diode Laser Stacked Array Assembly and Fiber Coupling Monday, January 24 11:40 a.m. 12:00 p.m.
- "Compact Intracavity Frequency Doubled Diode Laser at 465 nm" Tuesday, January 25 7:30 p.m.
- "Versatile 1 W Narrow Band 976 nm Light Source" Wednesday, January 26 11:40 a.m. 12:00 p.m.
- "Miniaturized High-Power Er:YAG Solid State Laser Pumped by a Single Laser Diode Bar" Wednesday, January 26 3:10 p.m.
- "Low-Cost High-Reliability 830nm Single Mode Lasers for Consumer Electronics and CtP Applications" Thursday, January 27 10:00 a.m.
Switzerland Italy Thailand China http://www.oclaro.com
Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Oclaro, the Oclaro logo, and certain other Oclaro trademarks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Oclaro, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the US and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Information in this release is subject to change without notice.
Notes to editors:
- January 22-27, 2011 San Francisco, CA.
- Oclaro will be exhibiting at the Photonics West exhibition at Booth #1001 and BIOS Booth #8715.
- Erika Powelson [email protected]
SOURCE Oclaro, Inc.