- They don’t only offer weekly payments, they pay publishers daily with established traffic.
- They are a small team that are actually affiliates themselves promoting the same offers, so they have a better understanding of the needs of publishers.
- Their experienced team is flexible enough to discuss any offer, traffic source, or questions to better suit the needs of their publishers.
- They will not overwhelm publisher’s inbox with new offers, newsletters, or other emails, as they aim for more of a real one-on-one relationship.
- Need an offer? They’ll get it for their publishers if it’s not already available.
- They also have a solid referral program and appreciate any of their affiliates to spread the word on their professional demeanor and extensive support.
- None of the layover conversions will be pocketed, as they treat all of their affiliates with the respect they too expect as affiliates.
- Need creatives? They also can cater to any of their publishers website and landing page needs in terms of designs.
- LymeAds possesses offers in all of the verticals, and also have many international un-tapped offers.
The LymeAds Marketing community has the ability to help publishers succeed beyond their current standings.
Sign up here today:
LymeAds is a boutique performance marketing agency with offers in various verticals, and many international offers. They are focused on providing quality leads to their advertisers and offering the best payout and support to their affiliates.
Offervault (http://www.offervault.com/), founded in July 2007, has since grown to become the premier aggregator and hub for CPA networks and affiliates with over 160 networks, 46,000+ offers and 65,000 registered members.
Offervault is free for affiliates and publishers. It enables them to quickly identify top offers and compare payouts between networks from a single search interface. It also saves hours of time by helping publishers research niches, browse new offers that are updated daily, preview landing pages, receive optional email alerts for new offers based on their criteria and to sign up for new networks.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9580054.htm