- Built for urban commuters and price-conscious customers who want the benefit of pedal assistance with the simplicity of automatic shifting and low maintenance of a belt drive.
- 36V Li-ion battery available in three sizes.
- Available in multiple frame sizes to accommodate a wide range of rider heights.
- ADVANCE™ hydroforming produces a strong, light and rigid frame, with a standard wheelbase for best maneuverability and handling.
- SRAM Elixir 3 hydraulic disc brakes for precise control and stopping power.
- SRAM E-Matic battery integrated with rear carrying rack is available in different power capacities depending on the customer’s needs for range and power.
- Gates Carbon Drive CenterTrack system.
- Schwalbe ENERGIZER Plus tires with GreenGuard puncture protection, low rolling friction and excellent grip.
- Two-year warranty.
About OHM Cycles
OHM Cycles Ltd. is a premium electric bike manufacturer based in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our mission is to be the leader in high performance electric bikes for commuters and recreational cyclists. OHM Cycles proudly supports going green with electric bikes – an eco-friendly solution to the world’s transportation and environmental changes. Find out more at http://ohmcycles.com
About Gates Carbon Drive
Consisting of two lightweight metal sprockets and a high-strength belt embedded with carbon fiber cords, Gates Carbon Drive™ is a low-maintenance, chain-replacing technology from Gates Corp., the global leader in automotive and industrial belts. Clean, quiet, light and strong, Carbon Drive requires no greasy lube, weighs less than a chain drive and will not stretch. Carbon Drive is the leading belt drive system for e-bikes, with models from Smart, Grace, OHM, Bergamont, Mi-Tech, MTB Cycletech and more. Due to its low maintenance and ease of use, Carbon Drive is a technology that can get more people on bikes. Visit http://www.gatescarbondrive.com.
SRAM® is a global manufacturer of high-end bicycle components. They were founded in Chicago, Illinois in September of 1987 with the invention of Grip Shift® – a revolutionary twist shifter that enabled shifting gears with the twist of the wrist. Over the years following, Grip Shift became the favorite shifter amongst top mountain bike professionals. Through the early years and continuing through today, SRAM has focused on building its organic product development capability, but also has completed strategic acquisitions focused on amplifying this capability. In 1997 SRAM acquired Sachs Bicycle Components, in Schweinfurt, Germany and expanded its global reach throughout Europe. In 2002, they acquired RockShox®, adding suspension components to its ever-growing product offerings. In 2004 both Avid® and Truvativ® were acquired, adding disc brake technology and crankset proficiency to its line. In the fall of 2007, Zipp® was added to the mix bringing high-end carbon fiber wheelsets and accessories into the family. Early in 2011, the Power Measurement brand Quarq® joined the team. Today, SRAM is the 2nd largest manufacturer of bicycle components in the world. With 2500+ employees, and offices and manufacturing in 15 countries, SRAM is truly a world-class leader in performance bike parts. For more information about SRAM, its products, and its brands – visit http://www.sram.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/3/prweb10508960.htm