BOSTON July 26, 2011
- A simple payment process that eliminates costly document routing, approvals, and check cutting paid after the successful completion of every work order
- automated negotiation process ensures that service companies get a fair market rate
- hyper-local tech talent reducing travel time and overhead
- Zero gaps in technician utilization no paid idle time
OnForce’s widely used IT field services cloud is proven to get on-site work done in all categories within the IT and consumer electronic space. The company provides fast access to qualified and insured local technicians in every zip code in the US, giving companies the ability to dramatically cut costs by reducing travel and staffing commitments. And technicians with OnForce gain access to hundreds of local job opportunities that match their technical qualifications.
(1) OnForce: Service technicians receive payment in an average of 54 hours after the successful completion of work.