RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. Feb. 28, 2011 auto insurance news
- http://www.bls.gov/ January 2011 January 2010
- The Wisconsin State Senate voted to rollback increases made in 2009 to the state-mandated minimum levels of coverage. Voting on the measure was delayed in the Assembly.
- Wisconsin Nebraska Illinois Nebraska Illinois
- Oklahoma Minnesota Montana
- Florida New York. New York James Seward
- Progressive’s "Flo" advertising icon beat out the Most Interesting Man in the World, the Old Spice Guy, the Budweiser Clydesdales and others to rank No. 1 in an Entertainment Weekly poll that pitted marketing mascots against each other.
- Allstate launched a recruiting blitz for agency owners and sales professionals in six state markets. The policy provider said its goal is to recruit 338 agency owners and at least 175 sales professionals in six state markets in 2011, with cash incentives offered in some states for successful agency owner referrals.
SOURCE Online Auto Insurance, LLC