CALABASAS, Calif. Jan. 25, 2011 www.ibackup.com
IBackup for Windows now provides users with the ability to backup Microsoft SharePoint Server data to their IBackup account. It’s a granular backup / restore function for Microsoft SharePoint Server and helps reduce costs, improves scalability and protects the data of the entire SharePoint Server. The online backup piece is easily configured through the graphical user interface and can be scheduled for future date and time.
Some features include granular backup of Microsoft SharePoint Server without interrupting running services, advanced scheduling options, email notifications, optional 256-bit proprietary encryption on storage and wire compression of data for optimal backup and restore times.
- Backup an entire site collection / Web application
- Backup a specific site inside a site collection including or excluding content in sub sites
- Backup a list or document libraries or even a folder inside a document library
- Restore site collections, individual sites, or individual documents, lists, ASPX pages, templates, contacts in minutes
- Restore SharePoint objects directly from a backup and avoids using a SharePoint recovery farm or rebuilding your entire production database
- Search and restore any documents and specific document versions
- Perform granular restore without using a SharePoint recovery farm