Atlanta, GA, September 27, 2014 –(PR.com)– Optimus BT announces the release of eContracts Enterprise Edition 2014 for Office 365 on Windows Azure cloud platform. Optimus’s recent release of eContracts for Office 365 is highly secured, versatile, robust and flexible. It uses Windows Azure and office 365’s AD authentication and OAuth features to isolate and secure your data completely from other organizational data. Its user interface is very intuitive and it empowers ends users with tremendous flexibility. Some other benefits are listed below.
1. Repository of all contracts in a centralized location under secured Office 365 and Windows Azure cloud.
2. Contract collaboration through tasks, to-do’s, comments etc.
3. Document Management through versioning, document & folder security.
4. Template based contract creation helps effortless and faster contract authoring process.
5. Smooth contract review and approval process for both internal and external users with integrated digital signatures.
6. Customizable email alerts, notifications and reminders for contracts expiration, renewal etc.
7. Contracts insights, user definable powerful reports with filters, report schedulers, and export capability.
8. Powerful vendor/counterparty master database which can import contacts from email or from third party systems too.
9 Built in digital e-Signature capabilities for sharing documents with external people, option to integrate with leading vendors like Echo Sign, Docu Sign.
10. Facility to bulk Import & Exports of Contracts from legacy contract repository & other ERP/ CRM applications.
11. Contract Administration is highly secured and powerful with rules based approvals, configurable metadata, support for multiple legal profiles, Currencies, Supports various Roles & Permissions, Access level permissions, Contract level permissions for safeguard your organization data from unauthorized access both internally and externally in cloud space.
If you’d like to see an in-depth demo of eContracts for Office 365, please email us at [email protected] We’re also offering special prices for all license purchases by end of this year.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/583739
Press Release Distributed by PR.com