$180 $200-1,000 $3,500
Staying protected requires a combination of technology solutions, common sense and often overlooked best practices. At the core of Panda’s award winning security solutions for consumers and SMBs is Collective Intelligence, the company’s proprietary technology that automatically collects and processes millions of malware samples in the cloud. According to recent comparative tests conducted by AV-Test.org and others, Collective Intelligence is proven to provide the best detection against new and unknown malware.
Panda recommends that consumers and SMBs follow these guidelines to stay safe and secure:
- Never click suspicious links from unknown sources, either via email or social networks.
- Encrypt the information on your hard disk to mitigate the consequences of anyone stealing your computer.
- Clean out temporary files, logs, cookies and any password reminders or auto-complete features you use with your browser.
- Always use updated anti-malware protection. http://www.cloudantivirus.com
- SMBs should use a cloud-based security solution that provides complete protection across the three major threat vectors: endpoint, email and web Panda Cloud Protection
About Panda Security
Panda Security Florida Spain
Panda Security collaborates with Special Olympics, WWF and Invest for Children as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
SOURCE Panda Security