- The highly responsive Kobo Arc is driven by a 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470 dual-core processor to deliver the fastest processing power available on the market today in a 7” tablet
- Retains more than 10 hours of battery life in a single charge, giving consumers a highly responsive and long-lasting multimedia experience
- 7” high-definition display with 178 degree viewing angles, 215 pixels/inch and 1280×800 resolution
- Through Kobo’s laboratory drop tests, the Kobo Arc’s ultra-durable glass proved more resistant to damage than any other tablet currently available in the market
- Only 364 grams, the Kobo Arc is also one of the lightest 7” tablets available and with the new storage configurations, consumers will relish in their ability to store as many songs, movies, eBooks, and pictures as they wish
- 1.3 MegaPixel front-facing camera, built-in microphone, and Wi Fi 802.11 b/g/n to easily connect to the web without a data plan
- The fully customizable Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system allows consumers to configure and modify the Kobo Arc with an upgrade to Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) in the works
- The Kobo Arc comes with Google Play to provide hours of entertainment through the Google Play store’s 700,000 apps including Gmail® and YouTube® in addition to pre-loaded apps like Facebook®, Twitter®, Rdio®, Zinio®, 7Digital®, and PressReader®
- The tablet comes in black and white with the option to purchase interchangeable SnapBacks in blue and purple
About Kobo Inc.
Kobo Inc. is one of the world’s fastest-growing eReading services offering more than 3.2-million eBooks, magazines and newspapers. Believing that consumers should have the freedom to read any book on any device, Kobo has built an open-standards platform to provide consumers with a choice when reading. Kobo has expanded to 190 countries, where millions of consumers have access to localized eBook catalogues and award-winning eReaders, like the Kobo Touch. With top-ranked eReading applications for Apple, BlackBerry, Android, and Windows products, Kobo allows consumers to make eReading social through Facebook Timeline and Reading Life, an industry-first social experience that lets users earn awards for time spent reading and encourage others to join in. Headquartered in Toronto and owned by Tokyo-based Rakuten, Kobo eReaders can be found in major retail chains across the globe.
About PTPA Media Inc.
PTPA Media provides an objective framework for appraising and promoting new products designed to enrich family living. The company's mission is to marry innovative companies with discerning consumers, to improve consumer access to quality products and services for their families and homes. http://www.ptpamedia.com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10355794.htm