- Seamlessly link bed assignment with the referral management process—assess bed availability for referrals and assign admitted patients to beds, all in one system with one workflow
- See updated census and bed availability at any time, for one or multiple facilities
- Intelligently match the placement of the right patients in the right beds, at the right facilities
- Review, select, reserve and place referred patients in beds
- Assign and track available, pending, occupied and closed beds
- Create and group beds by unit and room, and link beds to appropriate bathrooms
- Set gender assignments for beds
- Assign and view beds by payer types
The Web-based Referral Management System automates and accelerates marketing, admissions and reporting for multi-location skilled nursing facility providers. PPS designed the system specifically to help skilled nursing facilities market more effectively, build and manage quality census, improve case mix, outmaneuver competitors, and significantly increase revenue.
About Patient Placement Systems
Patient Placement Systems designed the Web-based Referral Management System to automate and accelerate the admissions, marketing and reporting for skilled nursing facilities. Clients have increased census by 5 percent, improved referral response times by more than 80 percent, and dramatically improved case mix and revenue. For more information, visit PatientPlacement.com or call 877-748-6656. PPS also publishes CaringForward.com, an industry blog of ideas, insight and technology to inform and improve long-term care.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/12/prweb9065128.htm