· CompTIA has announced that beginning in 2011, people who receive their A+, Network+ or Security+ certifications will have to re-certify every three years, instead of being certified for life. To encourage candidates to certify by the end of 2010, Pearson IT Certification is sponsoring a “Get Certified for Life” promotion. Candidates can enter by registering on the CompTIA A+, Network + and Security+ pages through November 30, 2010. In each of these three certification categories, two first prize winners will receive Exam Vouchers and two second prize winners will win a 4 Product Self-Study Pack for each certification. For complete details on the renewal policy visit http://www.comptia.org/certifications/listed/renewal.aspx.
· To help candidates preparing for A+, Pearson IT Certification has partnered with Barnes & Noble to offer two exclusive bundles for A+. Bundle 1 includes best-selling Exam Cram and Cert Flash Cards and Bundle 2 includes a Certification Guide and Quick Reference.
· For a complete product listing of certification exam materials for IT professionals visit www.pearsonITcertification.com.
· A unique learning community, pearsonITcertification.com’s components include new exam profiles, CompTIA articles, e-Book Deal of the Day, CompTIA forums, a variety of new product types in formats such as Video Mentors, Cert Kits, Video Courses, and more.
“Pearson IT Certification is truly a unique resource for certification candidates – now they can choose the exam or technology they want to learn, and the format they’d like to learn it in,” said David Dusthimer, the Associate Publisher for Pearson IT Certification.
Featured Product Listing
- The CompTIA A+ Exam Cram Barnes and Noble Exclusive Edition
- The CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Cert Guide, Barnes and Noble Exclusive Edition
- CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Cert Guide 0789740478
- CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram, 4th Edition 078974242X
- CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Practice Questions, 3rd Edition 0789742578
- CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Cert Flash Cards Online, 2nd Edition 0789742624
- CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Cert Kit: Video, Flash Card and Quick Reference Preparation Package 0789742438
- CompTIA A+ Quick Reference 0789743272
- myITcertificationlabs: CompTIA A+ and CompTIA A+ Cert Guide Bundle 0789744783
CompTIA Network +
- CompTIA Network+ N10-004 Cert Guide 0789745593
- CompTIA Network+ Cert Guide Premium Edition 0132556855
- CompTIA Network + N10-004 Exam Cram, 3rd Edition 0789737965
- CompTIA Network + N10-004 Cert Flash Cards Online 0789738503
- CompTIA Network + N10-004 Exam Prep, 3rd Edition 0789737957
- CompTIA Network +Video Mentor 0789739844
- myITcertificationlabs: CompTIA Network+ N10-004 and CompTIA Network+ Exam Prep Bundle 0789744767
CompTIA Security +
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 Cert Guide 0789747138
- CompTIA Security+ Exam Cram, 2nd Edition 078973804x
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 Practice Questions Exam Cram, 2nd Edition 0789742586
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 Cert Flash Cards 0789739399
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 Video Mentor 0789740249
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 Video Course 078973964X
Additional Publisher Links:
Facebook: Pearson IT Certification Fan Page
YouTube: Pearson IT Cert Channel
Community: Person IT Certification Community
About Pearson IT Certification
Pearson IT Certification is a publishing imprint born of a tradition of proven learning tools and educational training materials that have helped generations of certification exam candidates succeed. Tapping into the exciting new opportunities provided by the technology advances of online learning and web-based services, Pearson has created a suite of products and solutions that address the learning, preparation, and practice needs of a new generation of certification candidates. Pearson IT Certification delivers learning formats ranging from books to online learning and practice services, network simulators, and video training. The certification site is just one information portal offered by technical brands of Pearson; others include informit.com for the IT professional, ciscopress.com for the Cisco student or professional and quepublishing.com for the home and office user.
Jamie Adams, Senior Publicist
Pearson Education 317-428-3012
[email protected] / @Jamieadams76