CMT’s 7th PET & Polyester Asia Outlook, taking place on 9-10 November, 2017 in Ho Chi Minh City, to weigh key developments in the region’s PET Packaging and Polyester Markets.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (PRWEB) September 19, 2017
Asia’s competitive PET value chain – resin production, thermoforms plus the growing popularity of ready-to-eat meals, smart packaging and recycled PET for polyester – will take center-stage at the PET packaging and polyester summit in Vietnam. Among exciting line-up of speakers are – Mr. Hiromasa Iwashita, Senior Engineer, R&D Package Technology & Design Coca-Cola sharing the ‘Innovative Packaging Design Trends for Beverages in Japan’. Brand owners – Suntory’s Mr. Hideyuki Suzuki, Packaging Engineer and Mr. Tomohiko Sugimori, Packaging Development Director present Suntory’s Sustainable Packaging Strategy “2R+B” ‘while Mr. Minoru Watari, Team Leader New BD – Biochemical/ Specialty Chemicals Div, Mitsui & Co presents ‘Developments on PEF Polymer, Films & Bottles’.
Adidas that uses Recycled PET in many of its products will have Ms. Renee Howard, Vice President Source Apparel, Adidas Group providing more details on the subject. Dr. Fanny Liao, Senior Vice President of RD, Far Eastern New Century Corporation shares a session on ‘Sustainable Approach of PET/Polyester: Recycled and Bio-based PET/Polyester’ with Vietnam plant updates as well as it collaboration with Adidas for Ocean Shoes Project.
The stellar line-up of presentations also features Recron Malaysia sharing the Current Scenario of PX, PTA & Polyesters – Emerging Challenges & Opportunities while BPCL presents ‘Bangladesh’s first and only Bottle to bottle PET Recycling Plant’.
Other notable sessions are:
- MEG Market Outlook & Competitiveness of Coal to MEG in Asia – Sinochem Plastics
- Are Changes in Global Supply and Demand Helping or Hindering the Asian PET industry? – PCI Wood Mackenzie
- Asia’s Rising Urbanisation and Changing Lifestyles – Nielsen
- Bottle to Sheet – Packing Your Success in PET – Starlinger & Co.
- China PET & Polyester Market Outlook and Trends – Jiangsu Sanfangxiang International Trade Co.
- Growth Opportunities for PET in the Consumer Era – Husky Injection Molding Systems
- Moving Toward Active and Intelligent Packaging – Thai Packaging Centre
- Trend of 100% Recycle PET Bottle Usage in Japan as Direct Food Contact Packaging Materials – T-Bay International Beverage Business Consulting
Organised by Centre for Management Technology, the summit has Husky (Silver Sponsor), Viscotec (Associate Sponsor cum Exhibitor) and Tomra as exhibitor.
Visit 7th PET & Polyester Asia Outlook for event related information or Contact Ms. Grace Oh at +65 6346 9147.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/09/prweb14691066.htm