EVANSTON, Wyo. April 25, 2012 Wyoming first and only
This free, potentially-lifesaving application will offer protection, evidence and security to millions of accident victims nationwide.
Best of all, it features live, operator-assisted emergency contact. Accident victims who are too injured or shaken up to gather information can be helped instantly, without pressing a single button! The system automatically activates on impact and pinpoints the location of the accident, giving live operators instant access to the accident scene. Operators notify and dispatch emergency personnel, if necessary, and walk victims through the information gathering process to ensure that no critical information or evidence is missed. Family members can be instantly notified of the accident, as well as local accident service providers, such as tow companies, rental car agencies, auto repair services, legal representation, chiropractors and much more.
If you have a loved one who is a teenage driver or a driver of an elderly age, you will want them to download this app immediately:
- Drivers under the age of 20 have an accident rate 3.5 times the rate of adult drivers. Most teenagers are not sure what to do when they get into an accident.
- Even worse, statistics show that older drivers are more likely than teenage drivers to be involved in a multi-vehicle crash, especially at intersections.
Download the Auto Accident App onto your iPhone:
- Open the iTunes store on your device.
- App Store
- Click on ‘Great Free Apps’ on the sidebar of the page.
- In the search field type in ‘Accident Wizard’
- Click the ‘Free App’ button to download.
Download the Auto Accident App onto your Android:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- In the search field type in ‘Auto Accident App Accident Wizard’
- Click Download
About the Auto Accident App Team
Connect to Auto Accident App at:
To learn more about Auto Accident App, visit www.auto-accident-app.com .
SOURCE Platinum Peak