New online exam simulation software is now available in four languages. Choose a base license subscription in your preferred language, English, Spanish, Portuguese or French and then add the language of choice.
Minnetonka, MN (PRWEB) December 11, 2016
RMC Learning Solutions™, one of the fastest-growing professional development companies in the world, is proud to announce the new online version of PM FASTrack® Exam Simulation for the PMP® Exam – PM FASTrack® Cloud: Now with Support for 4 Languages.
- Online tips to guide users through full exam simulations and study modes that allow them to take exams by knowledge area, process group and keyword/concept.
- Frequent updates.
- A 1,500+ question database that allows students to take multiple different exams.
- All questions are cross-referenced with Rita Mulcahy’s PMP® Exam Prep textbook, so users may quickly and easily find what they need to study.
- Cloud-based software format allows students to practice from their desktop computer, laptop computer or tablet.
- Account and exam data can be accessed via secure browser connection, allowing users to start study on one device and continue on another.
- Available in 12 month or 6 month subscriptions.
- Focused-testing on Process Group, Knowledge Area or keyword/concept.
- Also available as part of our complete PMP® Exam Prep System.
About RMC Learning Solutions
Founded by Rita Mulcahy in 1991, RMC is the worldwide innovator in Project Management, Business Analysis and Agile training and professional development. Over the last 20+ years, hundreds of thousands of students in over 60 regions across the globe have utilized one of RMC’s proprietary professional development resources, classes, or e-Learning courses to expand their knowledge and further their careers. Today, RMC offers a wide range of innovative project management, business analysis and agile classes and products to help beginners, advanced practitioners, and experienced professionals improve their skills and knowledge as well as prepare for certification.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/12/prweb13915295.htm