- Lower temperature
- Remove oxygen
- Reduce concentration of flammable gasses
- Slow rate of thermal oxidation
- Minimize thermal degradation
- Prevent propagation of fire
The flame retardant tapes are also halogen-free and tested to the UL94, FAR 25.853 (flammability) and BSS 7238/7239 (smoke and toxicity) standards.
Sampling Proves Performance
Temperature, flame and ESD problems are complicated and, with few proven solutions available, engineers and manufacturers are frustrated. Polyonics has the right materials and welcomes the opportunity to better understand and help solve your manufacturing problems.
Here’s all you need to do:
Tell us about your application and we’ll…
- Review the specifications
- Select the best tape or film
- Send samples for evaluation in your environment
- Work with your team until you have the right high-temperature, ESD and/or flame retardant tape to solve your application…once-and-for-all.
For more information, please contact Dave Genest at:
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebPolyonics/Single_Coated_Tapes/prweb9015498.htm