SAN FRANCISCO Jan. 19, 2011
- No. 1 for Vendor Overall Preference/Vertical Industry Recommendations (GP, FP, Pediatrics, Geriatrics)
- No. 1 for Breadth of Offerings, Client Types, Delivery Excellence (GP, FP, Geriatrics)
- No. 1 Reliability (GP, FP, Pediatrics, Geriatrics)
- No. 1 for Data Security and Backup Services (GP, FP, Pediatrics, Geriatrics)
- No. 1 for Support and Customer Care (GP, FP, Geriatrics)
- No. 1 For Best of Breed Technology and Process Improvement (GP, FP, Geriatrics)
In the three years since the launch of the free, web-based EHR system, Practice Fusion has grown to become a leading force in the health IT sector. The company is focused on delivering easy-to-use technology to medical providers in small and mid-sized practices across the country, especially among primary care specialties. Practice Fusion’s EHR system includes charting, scheduling, e-prescribing, lab integrations and other key features to replace paper processes in the medical practice.
About Practice Fusion
San Francisco: 415.992.7726
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
SOURCE Practice Fusion