Ryan Howard $30
- Practice Fusion’s iPad solution is available at a fraction of the cost of other systems.
- LogMeIn can also be used to connect Android tablets and smartphones to Practice Fusion using the LogMeIn Ignition for Android app.
- iPad availability has been a top-requested feature from the Practice Fusion community.
- Practice Fusion currently has 70,000 users serving 8 million patients.
- Over 100 million devices worldwide have connected to a LogMeIn service.
- Both LogMeIn and Practice Fusion provide free support to users.
- According to enterprise mobility vendor Good Technology, healthcare is among the top three industries adopting the iPad for business use after financial services and high tech.
- Infographic: Sizing Up the iPad for Healthcare .
The iPad has become a popular hardware choice in the medical community due to the device’s portability and similarity in feel to a traditional paper chart. Practice Fusion’s flexible templating system is designed to capture, store, and share important health information with just a few clicks. The LogMeIn solution represents the first step in Practice Fusion’s continuing mobile strategy.
About Practice Fusion
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
San Francisco: 415.992.7726
SOURCE Practice Fusion