- An upgrade of the user experience that makes navigation on the platform faster, by providing direct links to most used pages and functions for Suppliers
- Direct link for Financial Institutions for immediate access to Buy Offers acceptance
- New direct links to relevant FAQs and User Guide help
- Extended functions for comprehensive audit trail of system access
- Implementation to meet new rules for Australian and New Zealand financial institutions
“Version 5.3 of PrimeRevenue SCF delivers improved navigation features for users as well as handier access to help documentation, in addition to many minor improvements”, said Bill MacPhail, CIO. “Listening to feedback from Supplier, Buyer and Financial Institution users we like to focus on user interface improvements that make the entire SCF experience easier and quick to respond to what the user might want to do next”.
Paying attention to legal rules and requirements in multiple countries where PrimeRevenue and its partners do business, PrimeRevenue SCF V5.3 also incorporates functionality to meet new regulations for Australian and New Zealand banks.
About PrimeRevenue, Inc.
For Global 2000 organizations who view their supply chains as a strategic asset and are seeking to increase supply chain efficiency, PrimeRevenue is the leading provider of multi-bank Supply Chain Finance (SCF) technology and services. Our open SCF platform and working capital advisory services provide these organizations with the control and flexibility required to drive superior SCF results, reducing cost, capital and risk throughout their supply chains and forging stronger supplier relationships. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, PrimeRevenue also has offices in Paris, Frankfurt and Prague in Europe, as well as in Melbourne, Australia, and operates some of the largest SCF programs for customers around the globe. For more information, visit http://www.primerevenue.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8993350.htm