- Incoming file preview is available even if the user is not connected to Dropbox
- Additional Dropbox information is available such as thumbnails, size and last update
- Incoming files can be deleted directly from the chat view
- Dates and times are visible within the chat view
- Files can be navigated within the incoming folders
ProxToMe has been in Austin for the past two weeks preparing for SXSW. During these two weeks, ProxToMe has been working with many University of Texas communities providing students with the ability to share both school and social related content. ProxToMe will have a booth at SXSW (#1243) and is sponsoring a 2-day party called South by Sapporo – the Treehouse Diddly where more than 15 bands will showcase and use ProxToMe to instantly push exclusive content to their fans during the show.
ProxToMe lets you discover people nearby and easily share digital content in real-time. By using a proprietary wireless technology the app accurately detects users within 250 feet and allows for seamless interaction. ProxToMe is perfect for any time you need to distribute digital content with one or many people around you.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/3/prweb10508981.htm