- Mastering Facebook’s latest features
- Creating and managing a Facebook dream team
- Managing crises and issues via Facebook
- Integrating Facebook into all PR initiatives
- Getting people to “like” a brand and become part of an engaged community
- Understanding social media laws and legal limitations
- Launching contests and promotions on Facebook
- Communicating with the media via Facebook
- Executing smart campaigns on tight budgets to boost reputation or sales
- Measuring the impact of Facebook initiatives
Attendees will leave this conference equipped with a smarter, more cost-effective PR and marketing plan that harnesses the power of Facebook.
Responding to industry demand after reaching maximum capacity for its August 9 Facebook Conference in San Francisco, PR News is presenting its East Coast Facebook Conference. The Facebook Conference, (the day after PR News’ Media Relations 2.0 half-day Workshop and PR People Awards Luncheon) will connect PR professionals with the industry leaders who have helped make this social network an essential platform for all nearly all corporate, agency and nonprofit communicators.
For questions regarding attending the event, contact PR News Marketing Communications Director Amy Jefferies at ajefferies(at)accessintel(dot)com. For sponsorship and exhibit information, contact PR News Senior Vice President & Group Publisher Diane Schwartz at dschwartz(at)accessintel(dot)com.
About PR News:
The PR News family of products also includes the weekly PR News publication, The Digital PR Summit, Media Relations Forum and PR Measurement Conference, PR Webinars and Workshops, PR Guidebooks, Platinum PR Awards, PR People Awards, Nonprofit PR Awards, 15-to-Watch, CSR Awards and more. Visit us at http://www.prnewsonline.com.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8951355.htm