60 percent growth in new customer acquisitions; mobility changing the game for RMM industry
DUBLIN, Ireland (PRWEB) December 13, 2016
Pulseway, the leading provider of mobile-first, cloud-first remote monitoring and management (RMM) software, saw explosive growth over the past year in the adoption of its RMM solution. Purpose-built for enterprises, MSPs and SMBs that embrace a mobile-first approach to IT systems management, Pulseway empowers IT to remotely monitor and manage IT systems from a smartphone or tablet – anytime, anyplace – and take corrective action before clients are impacted.
In 2016, Pulseway signed over 1,200 new customers, representing a growth of 162 percent among customers managing more than 100 endpoints and an overall 60 percent growth in new customers. These customers spread across several vertical industries, including higher education, legal, supply chain and logistics, managed service providers and IT consultants. Additionally, the Pulseway team grew threefold with new hires in sales, development, marketing and support.
“2016 is the year the RMM industry changed with mobility,” said Marius Mihalec, CEO and founder of Pulseway. “Our mission is to make IT heroes by delivering a mobile-first approach to IT systems management that allows IT admins to work from anywhere, anytime.”
“As the RMM industry, like so many others, continues to become more agile by leveraging mobile-first technologies, we’re committed to enhancing the Pulseway platform to enable IT admins to their jobs effectively and efficiently – no matter where they are,” said Mihalec. “This year mobile-first RMM transitioned from a ‘nice to have’ to a ‘must have’ capability. Looking ahead, Pulseway will continue to listen to the needs of our customers so that we can lead the charge to empower IT admins with innovative mobile solutions.”
In addition to its explosive growth, Pulseway reached several milestones during 2016:
Pulseway Introduces New Capabilities for a Complete RMM Solution
- Launched Pulseway MSP, a solution tailored to the needs of MSPs – Pulseway MSP gives managed service providers the ability to monitor their client’s entire IT environments in real-time from a mobile device, with instant alerts and the ability to take corrective action before customers are impacted.
- Introduced Pulseway’s Business Management (PSA) Software – The solution helps customers run their business smoothly and effortlessly. Pulseway PSA includes help desk, project management, accounting, CRM, time-tracking, invoicing, billing and ticketing.
- Announced advanced IT automation – Saves time by fully automating maintenance tasks, backup jobs, security checks and much more without any human interaction.
- Introduced custom reports – Delivers clear, complete system reports with the added ability to customize for end users. This gives users complete insight into the status of their IT environment.
- Enabled white labeling for MSPs to white label reports and the solution, as a whole, with customer logos.
- Announced WSUS patch management – Pulseway’s Windows Server Update Services server module notifies users when updates become available so they can review and manage the approval of the updates directly from their mobile device.
- Slack Integration bringing Pulseway notifications to Slack channels.
Industry Awards Recognition
- Honored by PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Awards in the following categories: Best Infrastructure Management Service of 2016, Best Application Performance Management Tools of 2016, and Best Asset Management Services of 2016
- Finalist in CRN’s Enterprise Application Awards for Network/Device Management
- Won IT Service Management Award from FinancesOnline.com
- Selected as a Gold Award recipient for Remote Monitoring and Management Platform in the Redmond Channel Partner Reader’s Choice Award: Best IT Products and Services of 2016
MMSOFT Design, Ltd. is the maker of Pulseway, a mobile first IT management software that helps busy IT administrators look after their IT infrastructure on the go. Pulseway is used by over 3,000 businesses worldwide including DELL, Louis Vuitton, Canon and Siemens.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/12/prweb13918084.htm