YORK, England February 17, 2011
The European IT Excellence Awards are the only pan-European awards which recognise the crucial role that independent software vendors and solution providers play in the delivery of real world solutions, and attracted entries from 31 countries. 62 organisations from 22 countries made the finals, with the winners being selected by an independent panel of consultants and editors.
The judges praised the quality of the submission, and the company’s innovative e-commerce offering, demonstrating PureNet’s depth of talent resulting in a successful, sustainable and profitable online business for Academia. The company sells exclusively online, making Academia’s e-commerce platform essential to their business success. The solution supports the Academia team in administrating their large portfolio of products and allows their account managers and customers to create sales quotations with personalised pricing. In addition, functionality extends to full integration into Academia’s existing fulfilment processes and accounts system.
This press release is available online at http://www.purenet.co.uk/PureNet-Wins-E-Business-Solution-Award.
Notes for Editors
Richard Smith [email protected]
3. Customers choose PureNet for its ability to design, build, manage, market and integrate business-led solutions that add significant competitive value to their day-to-day activities.
4. PureNet has an experienced team with a combined experience of over 50 years within both retail and B2B industries, who can tailor an e-commerce solution that is right for their clients.
5. PureNet’s approach is consultancy-led and they aim to add value to every eCommerce project to help their clients achieve a successful online solution that will maximise revenue potential.
6. PureNet’s existing clients include a diverse portfolio of names such as Academia, Ride-Away, BuyShedsDirect, BuyFencingDirect, BuyDeckingDirect, Parker Merchanting, Cargo Homeshop, Birmingham City Football Club, Gaffertape.com, Naturally Bespoke, Prostar Sportswear, Crewroom, Ritchey ID and Fearing.
7. PureNet will soon be launching e-commerce solutions for bicycle distributor, Saddleback, health supplement supplier, Syncro Health and landscape, forestry and construction supplier, Green Tech.