- Complex Estimating and Quoting;
- Job Costing and Accounting (and perhaps only spreadsheets or accounting software);
- Multi-Project Manufacturing with projects of varying sizes;
- Uniquely configured / one-of-a kind products built to exact customer specifications;
- Multiple and frequent Change Orders impacting all Work Orders.
The Quickbooks – TRAKware business solution handles these challenges and delivers measurable value with:
- More efficient and fewer, shop floor personnel (greatest reduction in cost);
- Lower material costs;
- Higher revenues and higher profit margins;
- More customers and more orders delivered on time and per spec;
- Real time job costing;
- Mobile data collection and communication;
- 16 years of experience and expertise with project/contract/agile based businesses.
We would welcome the opportunity to learn about your challenges and then demonstrate our commitment to successfully improve your QuickBooks based company. Please take a moment to provide your contact information at http://www.trakware.com and we will contact you shortly.
About Trakware Systems Inc.
Founded in 1995, Trakware Systems specializes in business management solutions for custom manufacturing, fabrication and construction environments to improve their ability to consistently manage expectations: profitability, productivity and communication. TRAKware software empowers business-critical functions such as estimating, scheduling, project management, business process management / workflow and optimization, job costing, production management, inventory, capacity management and planning, shop floor and field installation labor/material data collection. TRAKware integrates with existing, and leading software providers for financial accounting (Intuit QuickBooks, Sage, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Oracle Financials), engineering design, optimization, payroll and wireless. TRAKware’s innovative and proven parametric configuration engine provides leading benefits to engineering, estimating and manufacturing, throughout the entire manufacturing process. The advanced data exchange interface enables import/export of text files to spreadsheets as well as ODBC compliant databases, and comprehensive XML open standard capability. TRAKware benefits all custom / contract / project manufacturing environments, such as:
Oil and Gas Engineering and Metal Fabrication,
Architectural Woodworking and Millwork,
Plastic Injection Molding,
Cabinets & Casegoods,
Doors & Windows,
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8953559.htm