Various situations you may need to undelete lost data on SD card?
- Undelete lost precious photos on my digital camera SD card
- Undelete lost data on my mobile phone SD card
- Undelete corrupted data on the crashed SD card
- Undelete lost game files on my video game console SD card
What you have to be aware of before your lost data are undeleted?
- Do put your SD card in safe place. Make sure the card won’t meet any physical damage as physical damage will make your lost data extremely hard to be recovered with data recovery programs, unless you send it for special data recovery services. But it’ll charge you a lot and can’t guarantee all your lost data can be undeleted.
Don’t put more data to your SD card. If you are using digital camera, stop taking more photos. If you are using mobile phone, game console or similar devices, don’t save more new files to the card. Once your original lost data are written over, they are gone for good.
Don’t use any defragmentation tools to defrag your SD card as defragmentation will erase all the lost data information.
Best data undelete tool to undelete lost data on SD card?
Whether a data undelete program is good or bad should depend on some factors. Generally speaking, there is no best of best as different undelete programs have their own merits to undelete lost data. So we can only say which one is the most suitable for one particular circumstance. As to judging the best tool to undelete lost data on SD card, I think the following factors shall be considered.
- Excellent undelete capabilities.
- No any further damage or overwriting to original data.
- Be able to deal with different data loss situations from SD card.
- Easy to operate.
- Less time intensive in the process of scanning.
Wondershare Data Recovery is such kind of software that best qualified to undelete lost data on SD card. With four critical functions listed on the program interface, even amateurs can perform undelete steps without technical skills. The three steps are: select, scan, save. It’s just so simple. And four different functions will meet different data loss demands. For example, if you delete some precious files from your SD card simply try the function “Delete Recovery” then your lost items will be back in a few minutes as this function supports folder scanning which is time cost effective.And “Format Recovery” can recover data from formatted devices. I can’t see any reason why this data recovery software can’t be the best to undelete lost data on your SD card.