With over 2,000 customer-created Apps to date, Rally creates new ways for the larger ALM community to browse, share and learn how Apps are created and customized for unique needs. Rally’s partnership with GitHub adds a powerful social-coding platform to Rally’s global developer community, leveraging public repositories to create, continuously improve, and share open-source code. RallyON hackers will share their code throughout the Hackathon, making it accessible and lowering the barriers of collaboration for developers to build upon and deliver robust, valuable Apps.
Rally offers easy customization and extension for creating a single source of record for decision-making across global development organizations. New and enhanced features include:
- Simple, easy-to-build Custom Pages and Dashboards deliver customizable content to every page in Rally with just a few clicks.
- Shareable Pages and Dashboards accelerate ramp-up time for new users and enable a fully customizable Agile ALM platform.
- Preview of Rally’s Analytics API, which offers new ways to quantify and measure software organizations’ Agile performance over time.
- Enhanced App Catalog offers nearly 100 pre-built Apps for any visualization and reporting need from the portfolio-level through development.
- New AppSDK 2.0 introduces a rich component library and enhanced WSAPI for easily building custom Apps.
Rally, the Rally logo, Rally Software Development, Agile University and AgileZen are trademarks of Rally Software Development Corp. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Rally Software