SOMERSET, N.J. Feb. 22, 2011 Raritan
Richard Dominach Raritan
The KSX II is targeted at the millions of computer rooms, labs, and data centers with racks of serial and KVM controlled devices, as well as small- and medium-size (SMB) businesses that have little or no IT support on premises.
More about the Dominion KSX II
The Dominion KSX II secure appliance provides:
- Award-winning KVM-over-IP performance, reliability, usability and security.
- BIOS-level control of equipment with KVM interfaces.
- True serial remote access and control of serial devices (without requiring an expensive, powered dongle); console-level control via SSH, Telnet or Raritan Serial Client.
- Virtual Media to install software, run hardware diagnostics, transfer files and for remote booting.
- Advanced security features, such as FIPS 140-2 encryption, Smart Card / Common Access Card (CAC), 256-bit AES encryption, dual stack IPv4/IPv6 and strong passwords.
- Absolute Mouse Synchronization™, which reduces installation time and sets a new standard for mouse synchronization.
- 1080p HD Remote Video Resolution – 1920×1080.
- Network-independent access via a built-in modem for emergency access.
- Optional remote power control with Raritan PX Rack PDUs — enabling administrators to monitor power status and cycle power of any attached equipment.
Raritan Raritan.com )
Raritan Raritan Somerset, N.J. Raritan Raritan.com
All marks are the property of their respective owners.