PLYMOUTH, Mich. March 1, 2011
Sins of a Solar Empire Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Sins of a Solar Empire,
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
- New Factions: Players decide whether to become Loyalists or Rebels, which unlocks a unique new tech tree granting them new technologies and ship variants.
- New Titan-class ships: Massive warships for each race that dwarf capital ships, these deadly new monsters are capable of wiping out entire enemy fleets single-handedly.
- New Capital Ships: A new capital ship class arrives, giving players new strategic options.
- New Corvette-class ships: Small, highly maneuverable light ships that are adept at a variety of tasks.
- Loyalist and Rebel versions of some of the existing Sins’ frigates and cruisers, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Updated lighting and particle effects for enhanced visuals.
- New Victory Conditions to allow for more variety, differing strategies and shorter game sessions.
- Additional capital ship ability levels, for greater strategic choice.
- Impulse::Reactor support for chat, friends, achievements and more.
Sins of a Solar Empire Galactic Civilizations Object Desktop WindowBlinds www.stardock.com.
Stephanie Tinsley Schopp
(323) 469 4349