PORTLAND, Ore. July 26, 2011
Benefits enrollment made easy
The system does the work for employers and employees by helping them navigate through their benefit information:
- Each employee uses myStro to navigate their benefits and learn about each product. The system then makes recommendations for new or additional benefits based on their personal, demographic information. As they do so, the system tallies up any coverage costs, providing a breakout of costs and coverage (pre-tax, post-tax and employer paid).
- Employers can use the system to view the benefit plan(s) each employee has chosen, who has yet to enroll in benefits and how much should be deducted from their paycheck for each plan.
Putting the human back in human resources
myStro is customized for each Regence Life and Health client and may include information from all of their insurers – including medical, dental, life insurance and short term disability. Employers can use myStro in one or a combination of the following to enroll in their benefits:
- Web-based, real-time enrollment with a licensed educator walking each employee through their benefits
- Online only with enhanced education on each product
- Paper applications customized for each employee
About Regence Life and Health
SOURCE Regence Life and Health Insurance Company