NEW YORK Jan. 31, 2011 New York Social Media Week 2011 Mobile Meets Social: Seamlessly Converting "Check-ins" to Check-Outs Monday, February 7th
This session will address:
1. What’s next? The evolving role of mobile technology in retail
- What opportunities currently exist for retailers and marketers?
2. How can brands stay in control? Bridging the gap between operations and the consumer experience
- What are the real-world operational challenges facing retailers?
- What can marketing teams do to work within these parameters?
3. Is it worth it for retailers? For marketers? For consumers?
- What are the consumer expectations and what must retailers and marketers do to ensure expectations are met?
- Are the carriers and handset developers still solely responsible for pushing smartphone adoption or should brands looking to leverage next generation mobile applications be supporting this effort too?
For more information please visit http://www.amiando.com/smwnyreach.html .
The Holmes Group New York Los Angeles Chicago London www.taylorstrategy.com