CUPERTINO, Calif. July 27, 2011 ZendCon 2011
- Cloud Infrastructure, Management and App Services
- RIAs, Mobile Devices and Tools
- Architecture and Best Practices
Attendees will also be the first to get a sneak preview of new cloud capabilities in Zend Framework, the leading application development framework for PHP applications. The Zend Framework 2.0 technology preview will include:
- A new version of SimpleCloud API featuring the ability to manipulate cloud server instances on Amazon EC2, RackSpace, Windows Azure, and GoGrid.
- A new Model-View-Controller (MVC) layer re-architected for performance and flexibility.
- A new event system for tying into Zend Framework workflows and providing flexible workflows in enterprise applications.
Quote: Zeev Suraski, Chief Technology Officer, Zend
"As head of Zend’s development team, it’s exciting to see the growing interest and adoption of PHP for the development of cloud applications. Developers come to ZendCon to gain new insights and first-hand experience in this critical area, and to stay ahead of the curve with tools and techniques needed to build the next generation of cloud-enabled and mobile apps. For Zend, this is the ideal venue to showcase the new capabilities of Zend Server 5.5 and Zend Framework 2.0 and get feedback from developers. With the high caliber of event speakers and advanced topics lined up, I am confident that ZendCon 2011 will be our best ZendCon ever."
Early Registration Rewards
Social Media Channels
- @zendcon @zend hashtag #zendcon
About S&S Media
London San Francisco Frankfurt S&S Media Group
About Zend Technologies
SOURCE Zend Technologies