Washington DC (PRWEB) December 23, 2011
Below are the results of the survey that Rent My Vacation Home dot com asked only new customers who had never rented out their vacation home. Why did the homeowners in 2011 list their homes for rent with rent my vacation home? There were 35,987 polled and 3,654 did not answer. The results of the 32,333 home owners who did answer are below. The results are listed in order of response ranking of Importance. Error results were .3 percent of the total polled.
1) Top-ranking on industry leading search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Google TV.
2) Membership with optional free credit card reservation check out system built into the Listing.
3) With 83 offices and web sites working with your local hotels and the US Travel Association Network on over booked rooms to get rentals in all areas.
4) 12 Pictures included with Membership.
5) Membership cost is ten cents (.10) per web site and office per month.
6) Included for Sale and/or for Rent in the same Membership price.
7) Have been in business since 1984, over 25 years of Vacation Home Rentals and have and 70,000 listed homes.
8) Insuring the vacationers trip against fraud.
9) Money back for home owners if no rentals.
10) Membership includes optional Free Travel Guard Check out System built into the listing.
11) 30 Million visits a year to the Rent My Vacation Home Dot Com Network (RMVH) of 83 Sites and offices .Home owners will be listed in the Travel portal for Travel agents and the local Hotel reservation system in your area.
12) Free reservation management tools that simplify the booking process.
13) The Largest vacation home network with 83 offices in the USA
A special price is posted on the web site of http://www.rentmyvacationhome.com. Using code “Feature,” home owners can get listed for rent and 2 weeks feature listing for $79.00 a year, but the offer expires 1/1/2012.
To find out more call 800-699-7684.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebtopreasons/12/prweb9061416.htm