NEW YORK Jan. 27, 2011
This second of two reports examining the opportunities for LTE (Long Term Evolution) provides a strategic evaluation of the various possible business models employed for LTE revenue generation. Across an extensive 60 page forecast suite, this report provides market projections for the following:
- LTE subscriber take-up each year, by region
- Enterprise and consumer subscriber figures, by region
- LTE enterprise and consumer adoption, by region for three scenarios
- LTE enterprise and consumer revenues, by region for three scenarios
- LTE enterprise and consumer ARPU, by region for three scenarios
This companion report to ‘4G LTE Hardware Opportunities: Subscribers, End User Devices & Vendor Strategies 2010-2015’ explores a number of key LTE trials and commercial service plans as well as considering the market drivers and hurdles facing LTE.
- How will premium and tiered data plans affect LTE service revenues?
- What are the likely ARPU levels achievable for enterprise and consumer LTE users?
- What are the potential new LTE pricing models that the industry envisages?
- What are the strategies of leading mobile network operators for implementing LTE?
- How many LTE mobile broadband subscribers will there be each year from 2010-2015?
- What will be the split between enterprise and consumer LTE subscribers?
- Which will be the prime regions for LTE deployments?
- What are the trends, drivers and hurdles influencing the development of the LTE market?
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626