NEW YORK Feb. 15, 2011
Africa Asia Europe
This report will analyze the market potential of anti-counterfeiting technologies for food and pharmaceuticals packaging, as these are the two most prominent sectors taking anti-counterfeit measures. This report not only provides a comprehensive market estimate of the anti-counterfeit macro-markets; it also gives a detailed analysis of its submarkets, which have so far remained unexplored.
Scope of the report
The report gives a full breakdown of the entire market for anti-counterfeiting food and pharmaceuticals packaging technologies. The market is segmented on the basis of products, applications, and technologies. Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive landscape.
The report covers major technologies such as:
1. Authentication technologies (inks and dyes, holograms, watermarks, taggants)
2. Trace and track technologies (barcodes, RFIDs)
The application areas include the packaging of:
1. Food products (dairy, meat, sea food, bakery, confectionery, convenience, and baby food)
2. Pharmaceuticals (generic drugs, prescription drugs, power boosters etc.)
The report features more than 40 tables to give a complete insight into the market, along with 45 profiles of the top companies in this market. All market tables will be categorized by geography, application, and technology. The report highlights strategic issues like tapping the upcoming markets such as RFID application in anti-counterfeit packaging. The strategic analysis also includes consolidating strategy, new product development, competitive positioning, gap analysis, and identification of opportunities and challenges. The report identifies niche opportunities for all the sub-segments within the anti-counterfeiting food and pharmaceuticals packaging technologies market.
What makes our reports unique?
1. We provide the longest market segmentation chain in the industry with our three-level market breakdown and our analysis of minimum 40 collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive micro markets.
2. We provide 10% customization to ensure that our clients find the specific market intelligence they need.
3. Each report is about 150 pages, featuring 30+ market data tables, 30+ company profiles, and an analysis of 200 patents.
North America Europe Asia Pacific
5. 15 pages of high level analysis identifying opportunities, best practices, entry strategies, benchmarking strategies, market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning.
Key questions answered
1. Which are the high-growth segments and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
2. What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
3. Where are the gaps and opportunities; what factors are driving market growth?
4. Which are the key playing fields and winning-edge imperatives?
5. What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies.
To order this report:
Contact Nicolas Bombourg
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626