NEW YORK Feb. 15, 2011
Technological developments in the electronics and semiconductor industries have led to the creation of polymers that change shape on the application of voltage. The biggest application for electroactive polymers (EAPs) lies in their future use as actuators and sensors, which in turn opens up a huge spectrum of applications in the fields of electronics, healthcare, sensing, and solar energy generation. With the growing market for each of these applications, EAP is set to become a mainstream market in the next five years. However, the technical specifications for each application differ widely, and extensive research and investments are still needed for developing application-specific EAPs..
Scope of the report
This report aims to identify and analyze products and applications that use electroactive polymers. The report has segmented the global electroactive polymers market as follows:
* Electroactive Polymers Product Market: Conductive plastics, Inherently Conductive Polymers (IDPS) and Inherently Dissipative Polymers (IDPS)
* Electroactive Polymers Applications Market: OLED, Capacitors, Batteries, Organic transistors, Sensors, Solar cells, Actuators, Textiles and fabrics, Electromagnetic interference (EMI), Electrostatic discharge (ESD), Antistatic packaging, Paints and coatings and others.
* Electroactive Polymers Technology Market: ICPs doping technology, Benefits of ICPs and technical aspects of conductive plastics
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide more than 45 market tables for various geographic regions covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 30 company profiles for each of its sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
* We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown up to level 5.
* Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 300 patents and a minimum of 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
* We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
* 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and the market’s cash cows (BCG matrix). We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
* Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom and it. we also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
* Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, and stakeholders?
* What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
* Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
* Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
* How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
To order this report:
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626