NEW YORK Feb. 15, 2011
Escalating security concerns and the recent spate in terrorist activities have forced governments around the world to invest in video surveillance technologies for homeland security. This has significantly boosted the growth of the global video surveillance market. However, applications of video surveillance are not restricted to homeland security alone and include the domains of banking, transportation, education, retail, and healthcare as well. This provides a detailed analysis of all the markets for all components of a video surveillance system, such as video cameras, video analytics, storage, and servers. The report’s strategic section sketches the competitive scenario in the video surveillance market.
Scope of the report
This research report categorizes the global market for video surveillance on the basis of components, applications, and geography; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of components:
Cameras, storage, servers and encoders, and software
On the basis of applications:
Retail, government, education, banking, transportation, and others
On the basis of geography:
North America Europe Asia Pacific
This report will also provide market tables for covering all the segments. In addition, it also provides more than 20 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
* We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- i.e. upto level 5.
* We provide 10% customization. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
* We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the Stakeholders.
* Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
* Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
* What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
* Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
* Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
* How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishing and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626