NEW YORK Jan. 25, 2011
With fluctuating prices of oil and gas and the global economic slowdown in 2008 and 2009, many African nations have further delayed the assessment of their renewable energy potential. Going forward, the African electricity sector requires reform, including the further introduction of Feed-in Tariffs, government ownership of Transmission systems reduction, and improved third-party access.
Features and benefits
* Assess the emerging trends in renewable energy technology – wind power, solar power, hydropower, geothermal, and biomass capacity and generation.
* Understand the main issues affecting the general electricity market and renewable electricity in particular
Egypt Morocco Tunisia South Africa Africa Africa Africa Europe North Africa Middle East Europe
Your key questions answered
* How will renewable energy technologies capacity grow to 2035? What are the opportunities?
* Which renewable energy technology types are likely to show strong growth?
* What is the potential of the various renewable energy technologies?
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626