NEW YORK Feb. 22, 2011
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Advanced Technologies and Global Market (2008 – 2015)
$4,470.5 million $5,844.4 million
Brazil India Russia China
Scope of the report
This research report categorizes the global MRI systems market by field strength, magnet type, technologies and applications; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the following submarkets:
MRI market by magnet type
Closed MRI systems, Open MRI systems
MRI market by field strength
High field MRI systems, Medium field MRI systems, Low field MRI systems
MRI market by technologies
MR Angiogram, MR Venogram, Functional MRI, NMR Spectroscopy, Others (Perfusion MRI, Diffusion MRI, Voxel-Based Morphometry, MR Spectroscopic Imaging)
MRI market by application
Whole Body MRI, Interventional MRI, MRI for Brain and Neurological Disorders, Breast MRI, Cardiac MRI, Others
MRI market by geography
North America Europe Asia
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 20 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
– We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown up to level 5.
– We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
– We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
– Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
– Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
– What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
– Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
– Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
– How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
To order this report:
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626