NEW YORK Jan. 20, 2011
Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Market to 2016 – Increasing Demand from Emerging Markets to Upset Global Market Maturity
GBI Research’s new report, "Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Market to 2016 – Increasing Demand from Emerging Markets to Upset Global Market Maturity" provides key data, information and analysis on the global multiparameter patient monitoring market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information the multiparameter patient monitoring market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
Canada Germany France Italy Spain Japan China India Australia Brazil
– Key segments covered include High Acuity Monitors (Critical Care Monitors, MRI Compatible Monitors, Perioperative Care Monitors), Mid Acuity Monitors (Emergency Care Monitors, Post Anesthesia Care Monitors), and Low Acuity Monitors (Ambulatory Monitors, Vital Sign Monitors).
– Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
– Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within multiparameter patient monitoring market.
– The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
– Key players covered include Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Draegerwerk, Nihon Kohden, Mindray Medical, OSI Systems, Fukuda Denshi, and Schiller.
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the multiparameter patient monitoring market globally.
– Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
– Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
– What’s the next big thing in the multiparameter patient monitoring market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
– Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global multiparameter patient monitoring market and the factors shaping it.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626