NEW YORK Jan. 20, 2011
This authoritative Visiongain defence report analyses the rapidly growing cyberwarfare market, exploring in detail its potential from 2011-2021. This analytical report examines current, future and potential contract and market prospects for current and new entrants into the uniquely flourishing cyberwarfare market.
Events in 2010 such as the discovery of the Stuxnet virus have left little doubt as to the potential implications of nations failing to develop adequate cyberwarfare capabilities. Cyberwarfare is no longer seen as an aside to conventional defence but as a fourth area of operations alongside air, land and sea. As cyberspace revolutionises the way nations see their defence, a whole new market for defence sales is rapidly growing. As many nations seek to reduce overall defence expenditures, understanding this complex and vibrant new cyberwarfare market will be vital for companies seeking to grow in the defence sector.
How much do individual countries plan to spend on cyberwarfare between 2011 and 2021? Where are the growth opportunities over the next decade? How is cyberwarfare changing defence planning around the world? Which products and companies are leading the way in cyberwarfare? These critical questions and many more can be answered by Visiongain’s in-depth research presented in this report.
A comprehensive analysis of the cyberwarfare market
In particular, The Cyberwarfare Market 2011-2021 focuses on the following aspects of the market –
- Forecasts of the global cyberwarfare market from 2011-2021.
- Forecasts of the 12 leading national cyberwarfare markets from 2011-2021.
- Review of significant cyberwarfare companies, organisations and programmes.
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats affecting the – cyberwarfare market.
- Interviews with experts in the fields of cyberwarfare, cybersecurity and information protection.
- Profiles of over 20 key companies involved in the cyberwarfare market.
The Cyberwarfare Market 2011-2021 report examines the market critically through the review of a broad range of available information. The sources include government and company reports, news and interviews of several experts in the field. Visiongain applied financial forecasting and qualitative analyses to produce a comprehensive market report with detailed analysis and informed opinion.
This visiongain defence report will be valuable to those involved in the cyberwarfare market or who wish to take part in it in the future.
Why you should buy this report:
- You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the global prospects for the cyberwarfare market with detailed forecasts over the period 2011-2021.
- You will discover the predicted sales for the 12 leading national cyberwarfare markets from 2011-2021.
- You will understand the forces that are influencing and characterise the market for cyberwarfare.
- You will be able to study 57 tables, charts and graphs quantifying the cyberwarfare market in detail over the period 2011-2021.
- You will receive a SWOT analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats affecting the cyberwarfare market.
- You will learn about more than 20 leading companies involved in the cyberwarfare marketplace.
You can order this report today. Anyone with an interest in the acquisition and development of cyberwarfare solutions should acquire the information and insight provided by this new report.
Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Cyberwarfare Market 2011-2021.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government CCR Ref number: KD4R6.
To order this report:
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626