NEW YORK Feb. 22, 2011 World Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics (2010 -2015) – Market Forecasts by Types (Touch, Motion, Image, Position, Pressure and Temperature sensors) & Applications (Entertainment, Home Appliances, Communication, IT and others)
1.1 KEY TAKE-AWAYS
- To define market for touch, image, position, motion and other (temperature and pressure) sensors for consumer electronics market.
- Analyze the market structure by identifying various sub-segments of the sensors in consumer electronic market.
- North America Europe
- Track and analyze factors that drive and inhibit market growth for each product market.
- To conduct a thorough analysis of the Industry’s competitive scenario
- Provide strategic insights and profiling of the key market players and their core competencies
- To track and analyze recent developments, merger and acquisitions, partnerships and joint ventures in the industry
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
Increasing incorporation or demand for sensors in the consumer electronics devices such as mobile phones, smartphones, notebooks, MP3 players and game consoles, and falling prices of different sensors are the key drivers for the growth of sensors in consumer electronic market.
The report forecasts the size of sensors in consumer electronics market over the period 2010-2015. The report analyzes the key trends of the market, sensors distribution in applications such as entertainment, information technology, communication, home appliances and others. It also discusses the key market drivers, restraints and opportunities of the sensors in the consumer electronics market. The report also provides profiling of over 30 key players of the industry.
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
The report segments the sensors markets as per:
- Different sensors: Touch sensors, image sensors, motion sensors, position sensors and other sensors such as temperature and pressure sensors.
- Applications-based: Entertainment, information technology, communication, home appliances and other markets.
In terms of geographic segments the report covers the following:
- North America
- Rest of the World
1.4 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- The market information was obtained through secondary research from company websites and news articles.
- The market size of the products is calculated using bottom-up approach.
- Revenues of key players were determined by primary and secondary research, which includes study of the annual reports of the companies profiled and interviews with key opinion leaders, CEOs, directors and managers.
The intended audience of the report includes:
- Sensors manufacturers
- Consumer electronics companies
- Semiconductors suppliers
- Research organizations
To order this report:
: World Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics (2010 -2015) – Market Forecasts by Types (Touch, Motion, Image, Position, Pressure and Temperature sensors) & Applications (Entertainment, Home Appliances, Communication, IT and others)
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626