- Polkadot Will Finally Launch This Year – But Is the Multi-Chain Network too Late to Catch Ethereum?
- Federal Judge Orders Kik Technical Advisor to Sit for Deposition With SEC
- India-based Zoomcar, a car rental platform which has its own fleet and also lets users rent out their own cars, raises $30M as part of an ongoing $100M Series D (Salman S.H./Livemint)
- Bitcoin Cash Miners Plan $6M Development Fund by Leveraging Block Rewards
- Federal filings: Google spent ~$150M on lobbying over the past decade in the US, followed by Facebook with ~$81M, and Amazon at nearly $80M (Tony Romm/Washington Post)