- Both Defcon and Black Hat, originally scheduled for August, have cancelled in-person events, instead opting to host conferences online (Lily Hay Newman/Wired)
- Sources: Zeus, a long-term corporate housing marketplace, raises $15M from existing investors, halving the company’s valuation to ~$110M from December round (Bloomberg)
- Cointext CTO Reveals a New Protocol That Aims to Bolster a Censorship-Resistant Economy for Bitcoin Cash
- Twitter disputes US State Department claims that it was “highly probable” that China coordinated networks of Twitter accounts to disseminate COVID-19 disinfo (CNN)
- Market Wrap: Interest in Bitcoin Rises as Prices Near $10K, but Can It Continue?