- What is the expected result? (What can you measure to say it worked?)
- Who is your target audience?
- What is your sales process?
- What content do you have that you could repurpose?
- Can you map your content against the buying stages versus your sales process and evaluate what information you need to move along the process?
- List what content you need to create.
- Find the resources needed to create and organize the content.
- How will you promote the content?
For questions or more information on Revenue Automation, please visit http://www.revenueautomation.com. To learn more about the company’s recommendation marketing platform, view the company’s new revenue automation video.
News release: Revenue Automation Inc. Introduces New Marketing Strategy and Launches Website
About Revenue Automation Inc.
Revenue Automation Inc. is a digital agency that provides marketing systems and professional services to streamline sales and marketing processes. The company specializes in creating the strategy and development for marketing automation, demand generation campaigns and sales process strategies. Based in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Revenue Automation Inc. customers are in the B2C and B2B space across a variety of industries. For more information, please visit http://www.revenueautomation.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/2/prweb9185377.htm