- Publish and share e-Learning content directly to ReviewLink, an online collaboration tool, to begin the review cycle with teams
- Content reviewers post comments and edits, allowing course creators to easily make changes and updates based off of the feedback
- Communicate fluidly with teams throughout the entire review process to track the status of comments, edit content, republish titles, mark comments as “fixed” and complete the review process
- Include attachments to comments for access to additional materials including PDFs, PowerPoint files and Word documents
- Download reports or create PDFs of all comments for an easy way to review feedback
- And many more features for online collaboration with ReviewLink
ReviewLink enables e-Learning developers to publish courses created in Lectora e-Learning software to the cloud for seamless, collaborative e-Learning review. ReviewLink is a free tool included in Lectora Inspire and Lectora Publisher e-Learning authoring tools. For more information, please visit: ReviewLink Online Course Review.
Lectora® is the world’s leading e-Learning software used by most Global 2000 companies in more than 125 countries and is offered in six languages. The Lectora line of e-Learning products includes Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online, Lectora Publisher and Lectora Integrator. The makers of Lectora also produce Flypaper™, the leading Flash content creation platform that empowers users to create, edit, share, track and reuse high-impact Flash and video content. Snap! by Lectora® is the easy-to-use PowerPoint plug-in rapid e-Learning software that converts PowerPoint to Flash. Its sister product, Snap! Empower™ Flash interactions builder, enables anyone to create Flash content without having to know Flash programming. To round out the Lectora family of products, CourseMill® is the powerful and affordable learning management system (LMS). The latest release, Lectora Talent Management, provides the link between course management and true talent development for companies and organizations. Lectora is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with offices in Boca Raton, Phoenix, Paris and London. Lectora, ReviewLink, Flypaper, CourseMill, Snap! by Lectora and Snap! Empower are trademarks of Trivantis® Corporation.
Blog: Lectora.com/blog & SNAPbyLectora.com/e-Learning-blog
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9642342.htm