SAN FRANCISCO Feb. 1, 2011
2010 Milestones include:
- Increased revenue 80% year over year and achieved sustained profitability in the 4th quarter of 2010
- Mark Cuban
- Launched a strong lineup of more than 10 new shows and hosts, including:
A.V. Talk Tom Merritt
- Received an average click through rate (CTR) of more than 5% on pre-rolls
- Achieved a 99% unaided viewer recall of one or more show sponsors, with 56% of viewers buying a product or service from one of our sponsors
- Launched partnerships with AOL, 5Min, PlayStation Home and BlackBerry
- Grew YouTube subscriber base by more than 10x to 1 million+ subscribers
- Dec 2010
- Grew unique visitors to almost 12 million a month, with 75% (or over 9 million) of those in Revision3’s target 12-34 year old male demographic
Mobile and Smart TV
- Became the Number 1 independent video channel on Roku, a Top 10 channel on Boxee and a Spotlight Channel on Google TV
Revision3 will continue its strong momentum into 2011 with growth in programming, advertisers, distribution partners and technology innovation.
Revision3 is the television network for the Internet generation, creating and producing original episodic community-driven programs. The viewing audience is made up of hyper-connected, passionate, committed fans who want to watch shows about technology, modern culture, video games, entertainment, music and comedy that entertain and educate.
Revision3 has attracted a wide-range of top advertisers including Sony, Netflix, Ford, Verizon, HP, EA, Microsoft, Citrix and Reebok. Advertisers enjoy a unique bond with the audience via customized message integration and host mentions that deliver phenomenal results in a clutter-free environment that is perfect for everything from direct response to branding.
CONTACT: Michele Husak of Revision3, +1-415-734-3526, [email protected]