- 12:30 p.m. – Quick Start to Managed IT Services. CompTIA Faculty: Dan Shapero, founder, ClikCloud.
- 2:30 p.m. – Quick Start to Healthcare IT. CompTIA Faculty: Chris Johnson, chief executive officer, Untangles Solutions.
- 3:30 p.m. – Quick Start to Unified Communications. CompTIA Faculty: Howard Cohen, senior resultant, TechChannel Partners’ Results Group, Inc.
CompTIA’s Channel Training Center continues on Wednesday, Nov. 16, with the following sessions:
- 10:30 a.m. – Quick Start to Cloud/SaaS. CompTIA Faculty: Gary Bixler, founder, Bixler Enterprises.
- 12:30 p.m. – How to Leverage the CompTIA Security Trustmark™ in Your Business. CompTIA Faculty: Jacob Braun, president, Waka Digital Media Corporation.
- 2:30 p.m. – Understanding Your Partner’s Business: Break Points – Partner Reality. CompTIA Faculty: Larry Kesslin, president, 4-Profit, LLC.
CompTIA Membership Discounts
Technology solution providers attending COMDEXvirtual are eligible for a $100 discount on CompTIA membership and Trustmark vouchers during show hours. Solution providers can choose a full one-year CompTIA membership for just $150, a savings of $100 off the regular annual membership price. Or they can opt to bundle a one-year membership with a voucher for one of CompTIA’s business level credentials – the CompTIA Security Trustmark or the CompTIA MSP Partners Trustmark – for just $349, a savings of $100. CompTIA’s vendor-neutral Trustmarks enable businesses of all sizes to prove and showcase to customers their capabilities and adherence to industry best practices.
CompTIA also announced the availability of a new benefit for vendor and distributor members. The CompTIA Channel Kit is a set of educational resources designed to help vendors and distributors better manage their channel relationships. Available exclusively from CompTIA, the kit can help vendors and distributors reduce partner training costs and increase their active partner base by providing intense hot topic IT channel courses, free “how-to” educational downloads and discounts on membership and credential bundles. Visit CompTIA Membership to learn more or register for COMDEXvirtual and stop by the CompTIA Vendor Resource Center during the event.
CompTIA is the voice of the world’s information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, CompTIA is the recognized authority for IT education and credentials and the primary advocate for IT businesses and workers. Through its foundation, CompTIA also enables disadvantaged populations to gain the skills they need for employment in the IT industry. CompTIA’s vision of the IT landscape is shaped by more than 25 years of global perspective and more than 2,000 members and 1,000 business partners. For more information, visit http://www.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/comptia.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8955574.htm