Toronto, Canada â€“ GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) recommends its Active 433 MHZ. Rugged Asset RFID Tag (GAO 124017) generally used for outdoor asset tagging applications. It is ideally suited for operating on metallic surface or plastics containing a high metal content.
GAO Rugged RFID Tag Ideal for On-Metal Asset Tracking
GAO’s 433MHz RFID active rugged asset tag is encapsulated in a moulded plastic case in order to protect against adverse environmental conditions. The smart tag will transmit a Radio Frequency (RF) signals at pre-set time-intervals for the duration of its life. In addition, the tag offers configurable settings including customer site code, tag ID, tag age, counter value, movement alarm and tamper alarm status.
GAO’s 433MHZ RFID Rugged Asset Tag-Active provides the following features:
· Configurable settings, including Site / Vendor ID, Tag ID, Transmission Repetition Interval and Alarm functions (these are programmed at order placement stage).
· Low power consumption. Tag life is estimated at 5 years when transmitting at a 1.5-second interval.
· A Collision avoidance algorithm is used to dispose the transmissions around the mean repetition interval.
· The life span of the tag ends when the battery life is exhausted.
· Can be configured to accommodate Wiegand interfacing.
· Must be enclosed in a NEMA enclosure according to the required mining regulation.
· Chemical Resistance: Resistant to most fuels, oils, grease and coolant
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. is a leading provider of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) hardware and solutions to end users worldwide. GAO RFID combines best of breed with low cost RFID readers, RFID tags and enabling-RFID software. We have a wide variety of RFID readers, tags and antennas in all the RFID technologies, Low Frequency (LF), High Frequency (HF), Ultra High Frequency (UHF, Gen 2) as well as Active and Semi-Passive. GAO RFID’s products and services are easily customized for use in Asset Tracking, Health care, Supply Chain & Logistics, Event Management, Access Control, Livestock Tracking, Inventory Control & Management, Field Service, Maintenance and Document Authentication.
For more information please visit http://www.GAORFID.com
For any media queries:
Director of Marketing,
416-292-0038 ext 238
GAO RFID Inc. is a member of GAO Group, which also includes:
GAO RFID Inc.: www.GAORFID.com
GAO Tek Inc.: www.GAOTek.com
GAO Research Inc.: www.GAOResearch.com
WowGao Inc.: www.WowGao.com
GAO RFID Asset Tracking Inc.: www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com
GAO Embedded Inc.: www.GAOEmbedded.com
GAO Instruments Inc.: www.GAOInstruments.com
GAO Comm Inc.: www.GAOComm.com
GAO Fiber Optics Inc.: www.GAOFiberOptics.com