- -80°C or -180°C automated robotic sample storage and retrieval
- Options for different vials, types, sizes and shapes
- Support for both 2D barcodes and RFID tags on vials
- FreezerPro touch-screen interface to load/request samples
- Seamlessly integrated with RURO FreezerPro Enterprise 2012 for sample management, security and reporting
- Full traceability with detailed audit logs
- Independently validated and certified to be fully compliant with the FDAs current GLP/GMP requirements
- For more product information and to see a video of SmartFreezer in action please visit http://www.RURO.com/SmartFreezer
“The SmartFreezer is the first solution in the marketplace that delivers both a virtual and a physical inventory that is retrieved utilizing touch screen technology. Research scientists will have peace of mind knowing that they have a -180°C solution that can safely find and retrieve samples without LN2 handling” says Michael Paul, RURO’s Marketing Director.
Headquartered in the heart of Maryland’s biotechnology corridor, RURO develops state-of-the-art software that optimizes manageability and productivity for innovative academic, biotechnological, pharmaceutical, medical and government (homeland security) laboratories in the USA and throughout the world.
RURO is a company driven to innovate. The company is focused on relevant and novel software technologies that address the needs of research scientists. RURO strives to be the best at integrating world-class technologies and providing its customers with the best service in the business.
For more information please visit RURO online at http://www.RURO.com.
Smart Freezer is a trademark of Angelantoni Industrie s.p.a., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. FreezerPro is a trademark of RURO, Inc. Other product and service names might be trademarks of other companies.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/1/prweb9127499.htm