KANSAS CITY, Mo. May 23, 2012
Mobile marketing is more than a passing trend, it is imperative for achieving brand awareness and campaign success. More than any medium to come before it, mobile marketing requires corporate and local cooperation, something that if not coordinated correctly, can ruin the relationship between brand and consumer.
The new guidebook provides insight on the following:
- How to establish mobile relationships
- How to co-manage relationships between corporate and local marketing
- How to integrate relationships into a broader consumer mobile messaging strategy that respects consumer preference and ensures long-term customer engagement
Saepio’s powerful MarketPort marketing platform starts with easy …
- Easy to Build and Run a Cross-channel Campaign
- Easy to Maximize Brand Value at the Local Level
- Easy to Engage Customers
- Easy to Automate Marketing Fulfillment
This robust yet simplified approach to today’s complex marketing challenges is in use at hundreds of leading companies and organizations, including many of the world’s most powerful brands. It is transforming the way corporations focus and manage their marketing efforts in a world that introduces new channels, new competitors, new regulations and new opportunities at every turn.