1. Sage Peachtree (marketed in USA), which was renamed “Sage 50-US Edition” in May, 2012 and
2. Simply Accounting (marketed primarily in Canada supporting English, French, and Spanish versions), which was renamed “Sage 50-Canadian Edition” in 2012.
Check out these three independent product reviews that speak to the outstanding features and benefits offered by ConnectBooks that make the mobile app an essential complement to Sage Peachtree owners and accounting firms:
1. The iPhone App Review titled: “Connect Your Business with ConnectBooks”
2. Make Use Of Review titled: “ConnectBooks: Access Your Accounting Information From Your Android or iPhone”
3. The Smartphone App Review titled: “ConnectBooks iPhone Review”
Prior to ConnectBooks, users of Sage Peachtree and Simply Accounting did not have the means to tap into their accounting information with their mobile devices. IntelleApps anticipates launching ConnectBooks for Simply Accounting in the fall of 2012. ConnectBooks is expected to be a very popular app in the small business accounting arena.
Those prospects that wish to test drive the app can do so with the Free Edition that offers all of the ConnectBooks features for a single user accessing the information of a single company (data will be synchronized with the Peachtree database one time per day). The Multi-User Edition is competitively priced at only $9.99 per user per month with 3 syncs per day while supporting up to 3 companies.
The ConnectBooks website is rich in content containing a number of videos, a Demonstration capability, and supplemental information including links to the iTunes Store and Android Marketplace. The ConnectBooks app at the iTunes Store can be downloaded for free at:
The ConnectBooks app at the Android Marketplace can be downloaded for free at:
About the Company:
ConnectBooks for Sage Peachtree is a product of IntelleApps, LCC. IntelleApps is a fast growing company with an exclusive focus on developing state-of-art mobile apps for the Apple iOS and Google Android platforms.
IntelleApps is located in Chantilly, VA, USA and is a Sage Development Partner. Sage Corporation is the Creator and Owner of the Sage Peachtree accounting software.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/9/prweb9900390.htm